Danielle Vernelson’s Personal Resume:
Colorado State University, 2000-2004
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Concentration Graphic Design
Graduated Cum Laude
- Integrated marketing: creating campaigns that utilize many elements
- Infographic creation: a “thinking designer” who analyzes the content, even re-writing it, in order to communicate the data in a visual way
- Collateral design: expert at creating brochures, posters, binders, packaging and more for print. Can source and work with printers.
- Web design: skills in information architecture as well as design.
- Storyboard design: design animated banners and demos for flash dev.
- Agency trained: can create work for many branding styles, following design standards while not being limited by them.
- Organized and efficient
- Friendly and dependable, good communicator
Proficient in design programs Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Quark Xpress. Expert skills in Microsoft Office, including design in PowerPoint and Word. Comfortable on both Mac and PC
Freelance Graphic Designer and Producer
Work with a variety of clients to create the designs seen on this site and more. Design work procured mostly from referrals from happy customers! My work at Incite Media has included infographics, storyboards, websites, brochures, and presentations, and I’ve often helped edit or contribute copy to produce the best pieces possible.
Graphic Designer and Junior Art Director
Wire Stone LLC, Fort Collins, CO
January 2005-March 2011
Lead HP designer at Wire Stone, while contributing to many projects and clients. Worked my way up through the ranks to become Producer, which meant I was the lead designer, and in charge of internal resources (writers, other designers, and developers) to produce a completed project.
Publications and Printing, Colorado State University
September 2002-June 2004 Designed proofs under the supervision of art director. Competed successfully with other interns for opportunity to have designs chosen for print